Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Phillip & Natausha Rodriguez











Well October 4th the countdown was officially over. My dear friend Natausha finally wed her prince. I could not be happier for the both of them. Natausha has been a friend of mine for many years and Phillip a friend of our family. When these two met and started dating I was so excited being that I knew they were both getting a great catch! :) Although I am going to miss her living right around the corner, walking with me every night and sleeping over when Jay is flying, I know that she has found happiness. Congrats Phil and Tosh we are so very happy for the both of you!!!

1 comment:

Just a thought said...

Nice pics Tarrah. I'm so glad they have found each other.
You and Jay still look great.

Keep me in your prayers,

Aunt Virginia