Monday, December 1, 2008

Letter


Tarrah,
The grass withers, the flower fades, but the word of our God will stand forever." - Isaiah 40:8
As I sit at my desk on this foggy morning, I felt compelled to write about a couple of important things. Today I have found the true meaning of life. As the song says, I am a flower quickly fading, here today and gone tomorrow. I have the love of God, a loving wife, and the position of “hero” for four little babies who are growing so very fast. What is important in life? Cars, houses, power, position? I say no! What’s important is what I have truly found. The end of the rainbow stops at my house.
I woke and thought it was still night
The sky was dark and clouds of turmoil loomed
There was no end in sight
Then the sun appeared and the flowers bloomed
God once again, had made it right.
He took my hurt and pain and cast it to the wind
That my friend was the end of night!

Tarrah, thank you for being a loving Godly wife. You and God have taken a broken vessel and given it life again. I cannot say enough what you mean to me. I don’t know how else to say it other than, BABE, I LOVE YOU!! Thank you for being a lady and my best friend.

Jay

No comments: