Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Happy Birthday Madison













I'm a day late because we were out of town yesterday celebrating Mad's B-Day. But, I just wanted to wish my sweet girl a Happy Birthday!!!

Madison, Mommy could never put into words how much you mean to me. You have brought more to my life than you could ever know!!!! You are becoming such a young lady. You are kind, thoughtful and so loving. You are so talented in your drawing, and have become such and amazing reader. You crack us up with your hilarious jokes and the fact that you are very adamant about being a vegetarian when you are old enough to make that choice. I am so very proud of you!!! I count it such an honor to be your mommy!!! What an incredible privilege to be raising my best friend!!! Love you!!!!!!!!!
Mommy

2 comments:

Bree Wilder said...

Happy birthday Maddie!

Tredway Tales said...

As I looked at these pictures of Madison, I began to tear up. Such a little lady, that has been through so much, but has come through the storm, shinning like a little star. I can't believe she is so grown up already. Truly the home and family are the most important things in life. Each needs the other to be effective. We love you Maddy, and Happy Birthday from Uncle Josh, Aunt KK and Cousin Coco.