Tuesday, May 26, 2009

School's OUT!!!













This last week has been a little crazy. The kids were finishing up their last week of school....yes I said LAST week of school. I had a horrible stomach virus that still is lingering, and we have been having a blast with Jay's cousins Ken and Kay Burgess. On Thursday the kids had their end of the year awards night where they recited versus and sang songs with their friends. All three of the kids were on A honor roll and Haleigh received an outstanding student award!! We are so very proud of them. They had a wonderful year with two awesome teachers and wonderful friends they will never forget. Now I just have to get creative on what to do with them at home all summer!! :)

3 comments:

Tredway Tales said...

When uncle Josh get's his house finished, they can come and visit and play in the spa. Looking forward to summer!!!!

Sarana Mac said...

I'm jealous!!! I still have 11 days, although this Friday is a fieldtrip and next week is SCICON, I'm counting down the days!!!:)

Just a thought said...

Being creative is God's gift to mothers. Tarrah, you are such an awesome MOM. I'm sure you will find ways to keep them all busy. Just enjoy them while they're young. You'll turn around one day and they'll be grown.

We're in S.F. right now for Mervin's doctors appointment. We'll know more tomorrow.

Love
Aunt Virginia