Friday, July 2, 2010

Love Of The Game





Is this not the sweetest? If you know Haden then you know he loves football. This week we signed him up for his first year of tackle football. His Daddy took him for his physical and then I took him to sign up. Once there he was even able to have his choice of team to play on! He is officially playing for the Quakes and counting down the days until he gets his uniform!

The other day Haden was asking if I had seen the football that he is sleeping with. I told him I hadn't and that if he couldn't find it we would get another. He then quickly informed me that this particular football was very special. He begin to tell me that the first day that his daddy brought him to meet me he found this football in the limo! My heart melted! Needless to say I found the football for him later that day! :)

No comments: