Monday, August 23, 2010

I'm Getting Older!?!



Yes it's true this old gal is marking another year. I truly cannot complain. I am healthy, I have a beautiful family and so many wonderful people I call friends.

I actually had more of a birthday week this year. My parents came down during the week and we took the kids to John's Incredible Pizza and then Dewar's. It was extra special because Jay was able to join us and my adorable red head Chloe too. I started getting flowers Monday morning and they just kept coming. :) We spent the weekend with lots of friends and family at my parents. The kids of course got to go shopping (Thanks to their POP) and we spent time playing board games with my Mama. Truly their is no better way to spend your birthday then surrounded by the people who love you!

I am so thankful that God has blessed me with another year. Another year to be the best that I can be! We are not guaranteed tomorrow and we have to get up each morning with the intent of making a difference. I am excited about another year. Thank you to all who made me feel like a queen for the day, and to the most amazing husband in the world, just when I think you cannot out due yourself.... I love you!

No comments: