Thursday, September 9, 2010

On The Run

I cannot believe we are already in the third week of school. I know all to well how quickly the time is going. Christmas is only three months away! Yikes!

The next couple of months are going to be our busiest. We are promoting all of our seasonal scents for tarrahmisu which if I might add are incredible. I am planning a bridal shower and attending a wedding as a bridesmaid. Haden's football games are starting, he's amazing. I know it will make all those night's sitting out in the nasty heat worth it just to see him step out onto the field. The girls will continue their gymnastics, start volleyball and girl scouts and Bowen will start football. We are planning a great Harvest/Halloween party at our house for our friends and family that the kids and I have been shopping for. Oh, and we will be working and keeping up with all the other aspects of our daily lives!

Yes, its crazy at times, but I wouldn't trade it for the world. We are truly blessed and I am so thankful!

Busy Mom Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments: