Wednesday, March 28, 2012

I AM SO THANKFUL FOR HIM


Man Of The Year
© Aimee Rice
You’ve been in our lives for so many seasons
I’m pouring my heart out for that very reason
I’ve given you life, my husband & friend
Our love affair shall never end
And though our love has been through the fire
You and only you are my true hearts desire
I pray for the man that is paving the way
For our children each and everyday
A man who is…
FEARLESS
A man who’s…
ADMIRABLE, TRUSTWORTHY,
HEROIC, EXCEPTIONALLY RELIABLE
It’s no wonder why God’s on your side
He gave you the strength to father a child
And even when we don’t know what to say
Your wisdom consistently saves the day
I opened my heart to you, simply to say…
YOU'RE THE BEST HUSBAND & DAD EVERYDAY!


Source: Man Of The Year, Husband Poem http://www.familyfriendpoems.com/poem/man-of-the-year#ixzz1qQR61c1C
www.FamilyFriendPoems.com

No comments: