Friday, August 29, 2008

The Best Birthday Ever!!!!!!!!!!

As most of you know my birthday was last Friday. I hit the big 29. I am like a little kid and always look forward to birthday's. It's just a day when you feel special and it's all about you!!! lol jk. I have some amazing friends and family who had sent cards and flowers and I had lunch with two of my favorite people. My day was going great!! Jay had sent me flowers also, and we made plans to go to dinner with the babies since it was our weekend with all four of them.
Well around three o'clock I received a phone call from Jay saying for me to pack an overnight bag, and that his mom would be watching the kids for the night. I was sooo excited!! I looveeee surprises and the thought of us being able to get away together sounded heavenly.
Jay showed up around four and we left town. I had no idea where we were headed, but truthfully didn't even care. Jay had me keep guessing and I had some ideas, none that were correct. We drove through Santa Maria, then Pismo and I'm thinking where could we be going?? Then I saw the Madonna Inn sign and let out a big whoo Hoo!! Of course jay reminded me not to get my hopes up!! lol We did finally pull into the parking lot. I had a smile from ear to ear. I had commented a couple of times in passing how neat it would be to stay there. My parents had stayed there on there honeymoon over thirty years ago.
We arrived at our room, dropped our bags off and Jay informed me that we had dinner reservations. He knows I love seafood, and he had reservations at Sea Ventures overlooking the water. We are seated at our table and I notice there are flowers on the table from him!!!!!!!!! I was honestly just blown away by then. I had tears in my eyes and could barely speak. We proceeded to order and Jay pulled out a box that totally looked like something else and asked if I would like to have it and I said of course, well... when I opened the box there lay the most beautiful ring!! It was beautiful!!! I was speechless. This man who has given me the greatest gift of all, himself, had made me feel like a princess. He was so thoughtful.
Our room was absolutely gorgeous and the weather was heavenly. We ate breakfast Saturday morning at Apple Farm then did a little shopping. What a birthday!!! I will never ever forget this one. Thank you Baby for being my everything, you continue to amaze me everyday. I love you with my whole heart. Thank you!!!!!!!!!














1 comment:

Bree Wilder said...

Happy birthday to you too!