Thursday, August 7, 2008

Happy Anniversary



Today my parents are celebrating thirty two years of marriage. In today's society that is quit an accomplishment. These two deserve to be noticed, and congratulated and here are a few reasons why.
I grew up in a fun and loving household. My parents were loving, yet firm and never wavered who they were, or what they believed in. They allowed my brother and I to be ourselves and taught us how to treat others with respect. Anything less was just not acceptable. Although as a teenager I didn't always agree with my father's protectiveness I know that he only wanted to keep me from harm. My parents have always been supportive and allowed us to make our mistakes. My father is the most generous man with his time and money. My mother is so sweet and beautiful.
About three years ago I was going through one of the roughest times in my life and they were more to me than I could ever express. They were loving and patient and so supportive. They will never know what all of that meant to me. I am forever grateful!!!! So here's to you Dad and Mom two of the greatest parents. You have been such an example of what a marriage should be. Wishing you both many more years of happiness and fun. Love you!!!!!!!!!

No comments: