Thursday, February 5, 2009

I'm In Love



Well we all know I'm in love, but I have a new love.:) My new Acer Aspire one tench inch laptop!! Jay and I have been sharing a laptop since mine crashed about six months ago. Which was fine, but when he traveled I wasn't able to blog or do all the other fun stuff I like to do. Well two weeks ago he had a trip come up right as we were leaving town for my parents. I was a little disappointed that he had to leave and that he wouldn't get to hang with my family...but it is what he does. Did I mention he's a smart man, because he is and he came home bearing gifts!! LOL I guess he had seen one and thought I would love it, and we wouldn't have to share anymore, oh and it's pink. I guess that sealed the deal.:) Thank you baby, I'm such a lucky gal!

No comments: