Tuesday, January 5, 2010

365 Days In Pictures






This year I wanted to attempt to do something that I hace seen done and enjoyed so much. Basically I will post a new picture everyday. I love pictures and always have. I most definitly do not claim to be a great photographer but It could be fun. Obviously I am already behind so here are my first five pictures.

Jay and I Saturday took of driving and ended up in the mountains. The sights were beautiful and we had such a great time. I saw a quote this week that said "The happiest people are not the people who have the best of everything, the happiest people are the ones who make the best of everything". Life is about having fun so get out there and have some!

1 comment:

Virginia C said...

Neat idea. You do great with your pictures. Keep up the good work.