Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Another Adventure

As you know Jay and I are always up to something. We love to go exploring and get out and see things, we are not content to just sit around and let life pass us by. We decided this last weekend to get out there and do some hiking and shooting. The weather was amazing and I got some of the beautiful sunshine that I am missing so badly! We had a great hike and then some lunch. We then decided to go a little further up the canyon and of course got the truck stuck. :) After about two hours of digging and digging and digging, we were able to free ourselves from the sinking sand trap. We both had a great laugh about that one. I am so lucky to have this incredible partner by my side that never gives up and I truly trust to get us out of any situation. I love our adventures together and cannot wait to see what our next one brings!












No comments: