Friday, January 21, 2011

Class Act

This past week I was able to enjoy lunch with some amazing friends of mine. As I sat across the table from these ladies, and I do mean LADIES I begin to think about all the struggles they have been through. Life has not always been kind to them, they have had great loss, they have endured criticism and they have not always been perfect, but at the end of the day they have made great choices and sacrifices for their families. They have been faithful and supportive and consistent in their lives and relationships. They have put value on their marriages, friendships and reputation. They have been a constant in their children's lives and a rock for their husbands. I am so proud of them. So proud of them. I truly count it a great honor to have them as a sounding board when I need advice, or just an ear to listen. I always want to have someone with character and integrity to turn to when needed. My parents always told me growing up, you are who you hang around with. If that is the case, I feel pretty proud.

No comments: