Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Busy Buns

I am really having a hard time updating my blog lately. We have been so busy. It seems like every weekend there is something going on, and with the kids going back to school life has been so hectic. Jay is working hard at the office everyday and night and it looks like it is all coming together. I also have took on the challenge of running a relay with some close friends of mine (the things I let them talk me into) :) My leg of the relay will be 5.5 miles which is proving to be pretty difficult at this stage in the game!! I really do work hard at it when I can, it's just finding the time to be able to do it. I am really excited about it though. I also am kept bust with my dear fiend Natausha who is getting married October 4th. The wedding is so close and those last minute details sure catch up with you. I will try to do better in the future.

No comments: