Monday, September 22, 2008

A Great Big Thank You!!!

This weekend Jay and I attented a business dinner in Northridge which required us to be out of town saturday. The kids were left behind with Dappy and Granna. I for one know how much work this can be with all four of them. Now our babies are wonderful kids, but they are kids and can be alot of work! When I called to check in on the kids around ten saturday night to my suprise they were at the fair. Dappy and Granna had taken them all four to the fair on a busy saturday night and had spent about seven hours there with them. Jay and I felt so grateful that the babies were able to go and have such a great time. Thankyou Dappy and Granna for being so loving and patient with the babies and creating wonderful memories for them, we love you both so much!!! I will try and post some pics later.

No comments: