Friday, June 26, 2009

More Summer Fun













This past weekend Jay and I headed to the beach with friends and family. Jay had planned to do some fishing, and I of course..shopping. :) We had a wonderful dinner with my parents, Josh and Candace and friends the first night. I also got to spend the day with my mother in law on her birthday! Susie and I along with my mom spent the day in thrift and vintage shops and had lunch at the cutest little bistro. What a great day spent with two ladies I love dearly! Our second night there we went to A.J. spurs where our dear friend Tom took the challenge of finishing a 35 oz. steak! Well he did it and even got the T-shirt to prove it! Our last night we met up with my brother and sister n law and had dinner with Jay's parents to celebrate Father's Day. It was great to see them, and I got my baby fix. We had such a great time. Family and friends are what make our lives so rich!!!

1 comment:

Virginia C said...

Great pic's. Leave it to Tom to take the challenge.
We're having a great time.

Love Aunt Virginia