Monday, June 1, 2009

Summer










I would really like to keep a weekly update of our summer outings with the kiddos. We have quite a few fun trips planned and I am always looking for new ideas to keep us busy. The kids really like to be active and it helps keep all the "I'm bored" comments and fighting to a minimum! :) This last week we spent some time at my Dad and Mom's helping Josh and Candace work on their house which is looking beautiful!! We are so happy for them. We took a trip to the park where we had a picnic lunch and the kids played in the stream where they found lots of beautiful rocks to bring home. Of course we also spent lots of time in the pool, a great after dinner activity. We also took a trip to Dewar's Ice Cream parlor which the kids loved! Cousin Kameron is here and is a blast for the kids to hang out with, he even helped Haden learn to ride his Rip Stick! Our boat will be finished this week so I'm sure we will have some new adventures ahead...

No comments: