Friday, November 6, 2009

My Rock


Well, seventeen more days until our anniversary and I am continuing my daily post. When I came across this picture I had a lot of different emotions. This picture was taken the day of my Grandma's funeral. On April 19th which just so happens to be my Mom's birthday my dear sweet Grandma left all of us to be with Jesus and Grandpa. It was such a difficult time for all of my family. From the moment that I received the phone call, Jay was there. He was my pillar of strength. He held my hand as I was able to say goodbye for the last time. I will forever remember that moment with him by my side. Jay, I cannot even put into words what that meant to me. You more than anyone know how much I miss her, and you have let me cry..a lot. Thank you for being my rock and loving not only me but the people who mean the most to me!! I love you!

1 comment:

Virginia C said...

Yes that was a rough day, but thank God we have great husbands to stand by us. Jay, you're one of the best.