Wednesday, November 25, 2009

So Much To Be Thankful For

Tomorrow we will be having Thanksgiving at our house with both of our families. This will be the first year without my Grandma. My heart is heavy and full of memories. I will miss our regular family tradition of Thanksgiving at her house, where after lunch we would get out the sale paper's and pick out what we wanted from her for Christmas. How very blessed we were to have her for so many years. Yes, this year will be different but I am so thankful just the same. I have an amazing husband, beautiful kids and the best family anyone could ask for. God has been so good to us. I have so much to be thankful for!

1 comment:

haleigh said...

i love you so much . you rock . yiur so sweet . and your style also rocks . peace can i have your shoes and close . please.......