Monday, July 21, 2008

Busy Busy Weekend

This weekend was a very busy one for me. Friday night we drove up to Strathmore for the rehearsal for my cousin Jackie's wedding that Madison was in. We attended the wedding Saturday morning which was beautiful. I then headed back to Bakersfield for Kamye's baby shower which was so much fun seeing all my old friends. I then came home where we had lots of friends over and my cousin and his girlfriend came to visit. Then Sunday we headed up to Strathmore for my niece's dedication. Whewww!!! Busy buns. We did have a great weekend with friends and family. I feel so blessed to have so many wonderful people in my life that I have the privilege of sharing such great moments with. Here are some pics of the from this weekend.









Cutie Cousins.






Brady.




Madison & Chloe.




Eric and Jackie.





My Aunt Peg and Jason.


My princess.

No comments: