Tuesday, July 1, 2008

The New Addition











We just recently welcomed a new member to the family. On June 12th my niece Chloe Addison Tredway was born to my brother Josh and his wife Candace. What a doll she is, I fell head over hills at first sight! It was truly an amazing feeling holding my little brothers baby. Josh and I have always been so close, he is one of my dearest friends. He married a wonderful girl who is such a dear sister. I love them both and know that they will make great parents. Here's to you Chloe, you are an angel and Tia loves you dearly.




1 comment:

Tredway Tales said...

Hey Sis,
Welcome to the blog world. This is a great way to stay in touch with friends and family. Your blog looks great! Those are some great pictures of Chloe. She loves you guys and misses you a lot. Your the best.

Josh, Candace & Chloe