Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Missing My Mama Today

Have you ever just had one of those days when you miss your mom? My mom only lives about an hour away, but sometimes with us both being so busy we don't get together as often as we would both like. Anyway I do have an amazing mother, who is beautiful on the inside and out. I was just telling Jay the other day, I have never heard my mom speak rudly about anyone. Ever. Now she is protective of her kids and grandbabies let that be known. But honestly she is so nice. There is not one thing in this world I couldn't ask my mom to do for me. She is the picture of grace, love and sacrifice. I love you mom more than I could ever say. xoxoxoxo


2 comments:

Tredway Tales said...

Sis,
You said it best. She is a beautiful picture of everything you would want in a mother. We have the best! Love you mom. Great post to let mom know how much you care.

Josh

Brittany said...

You're family is so cute. I don't know how you do it with 4! Wonderwoman should be ashamed :)

Brittany