Sunday, July 13, 2008

It's Our Haleigh Bug's Birthday

Haleigh Bug, It's your birthday. Finally. After all the reminders and countdowns the day is here. ;) On your day I just want to let you know what an amazing girl you are. I know there have been lots of new changes for you this year but you have taken them in stride, always wearing that beautiful smile. You are such a wonderful big sister to your brothers and sister. You let them play with you and tag along even when you would prefer some alone time. You share without a fuss, and always try to make things fair for everyone. Haden can't live a day without you, Madison wants to be you, and well Bowen just wants his kiki. I know that you have not always been a part of my life, but I now could never imagine my life without you. You are a smart, loving, sweet, beautiful girl Haleigh. Daddy and I love you so much. Happy Ninth Birthday my love. xoxoxoxoxoxo




2 comments:

Tredway Tales said...

Happy bithday to a very special girl. May all your birthday wishes come true.

Love ya,

Josh, Candace & Chloe

Just a thought said...

A great big HAPPY BIRTHDAY to a wonderful young lady. You are a sweet heart and we love you.

Great Uncle Merv and Aunt Virginia